What you’ll learn
- Basic concept of Blockchain and Cryptocurrencies
- Role of Crypto and Blockchain technology based tech solutions to make global trade simple and secure
- All about Bitcoin and Other Cryptocurrencies
- Blockchain based new tech solutions for global trade and commerce
- Areas of global trade and commerce which would benefit from blockchain technology based solutions
- All about Blockchain based smart contracts
- Defi Solutions
- All about ‘International trade finance’ made easy by Blockchain solutions
- Blockchain and foreign trade applications
- Blockchain Based Letter of Credit Solutions
Blockchain and Cryptocurrency certification course is specially created for students, exporters, business owners, and all working or freelance persons. The course fast tracks their success in international trade supported by the latest technological tools. Also, the course gives a complete basic understanding of the concept of Blockchain and Crypto. As you may know, Blockchain is a revolutionary technology. And, it could be brought about by the recent advancement in ICT and the internet. After the internet, Blockchain is the biggest technological revolution. Therefore, the concepts and the underlying mathematical principles behind this mathematical revolution are discussed here.
Background of the Course:
The blockchain era heralds a major change in the human era of international finance, international currencies, and the world monetary system. Therefore, the technology gives a new meaning to digital currencies. Also, recent knowledge indicates that blockchain technology can prove to be a great enabler for MSME businesses.
As a result, it can help them carry out international trading activities more safely. And that too at the least costs. So, Blockchain and Crypto technology have the potential to significantly reduce several types of middlemen costs. At the same time, these high costs are currently associated with international business transactions. Interestingly, the technology has the potential to significantly improve business efficiencies. Which are related to exports transactions. These are in terms of speed of movement of goods and reduction of paperwork.
What All this Blockchain and Crypto Course Covers?
This blockchain and Crypto course also covers all topics related to the basic terminologies used in the Blockchain ecosystem. Some examples of these terminologies are –
- Decentralized Finance (Defi)
- Smart Contracts
- Bitcoin Mining
- Bitcoin Mining Operations
- Cloud mining
- The dark side of Bitcoin and Blockchain
- Smart International Supply Chains
- Smart IoTs
- Bitcoin Philosophy
- Future of Mathematical Currencies
- Small Exporter’s New Tool For Exports
- Block Time and Block Rewards
- Buying and Selling Cryptocurrencies
- Sending and Receiving Cryptocurrencies
- Crypto Exchange
- Etherium Smart Contract Platform
- Future of International Online Market Places
- Application of Blockchain in Foreign Trade
- Blockchain-Based Letter of Credit Solutions
By studying this course, students would be able to take off their ideas to new blockchain-based startups. The course is delivered in the English language and comes with English captions.
About the instructor
The instructor for this course is Dr. Vijesh Jain. He has more than 30 years of experience. His areas relate to foreign trade, training, and research. He is an alumnus of IIFT, BITS, BIMTECH, University of Mysore, Harvard University, and NASBITE, USA. Also, he has written several research papers for international journals. In addition, he has also published several books. These books are in the areas of foreign trade, new technologies, and business applications.
Who this course is for:
- Management Students who are Blockchain Certificate Seekers
- Entrepreneurs curious about Blockchain and its applications
- Blockchain solutions hunters
- Ambitious investors in new revolutionary technology and solutions
- Business persons, exporters, importers, international traders
Your Redeem Code Will Appear Here