In this course, you will learn about diabetes, obesity, and how to prevent or take measures to possibly reverse it by making changes in your lifestyle.
What you’ll learn
- Crucial Information related to obesity and diabetes
- Science behind the Dr. Dixit lifestyle
- Working of Dr. Dixit lifestyle
- Useful tips to follow Dr. Dixit lifestyle
- Advice given for diabetic patients
- Learn about World free of obesity and diabetes campaign
- Ways to contribute to this noble cause
Dr. Jagannath Dixit who is well known for the “Dr. Dixit diet” is teaching Community Medicine for the last 31 years in various medical colleges. He has done MD in Preventive and Social Medicine in 1990, PG Diploma in Hospital Administration in 1991, and PG Diploma in Human Resource Management in 1995.
He was honoured with the “Best Teacher” (medical faculty) award and “Dr. Shardini Dahanukar Best of the best teachers“ (all faculties) award by Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik for the year 2015-2016. Along with these, he has received three national and four state-level awards for his contribution in the field of health education through books, newspapers, radio, and Television.
He was awarded a fellowship by the Indian Society for Malaria and other Communicable Diseases, the Indian Association of Preventive and Social Medicine and the Indian Public Health Association.
He has written academic books namely “Principles and practice of biostatistics” and “Principles and practice of Medical Research” widely used by medical students in India and along with it, he has written 20 books in Marathi for the health education of laypeople. He has published more than fifty research articles in reputed medical journals.
Inspired by the work of late Dr. Shrikant Jichkar he has initiated the “World free from obesity and diabetes” campaign. Dr. Dixit and his team have conducted more than 300 lectures on the topic: Effortless Weight loss and diabetes prevention.
He was invited by Hon. Prime Minister Narendraji Modi in December 2019 to deliver lectures for Prime Minister Office staff, Special Protection Group and members of Parliament on “Effortless weight loss and diabetes prevention” under Fit India campaign.
He is chairman of the Association for Diabetes and Obesity Reversal (ADORE) trust, which he founded to realize the dream of a “World free of obesity and diabetes”.
- Dr Dixit lifestyle is not suggested for children below 18 years of age, pregnant and lactating women (till their baby completes 9 months of age) and patients of Type 1 diabetes.
- Patients with Type 2 diabetes should consult their treating physician before following this lifestyle.
- Dr Dixit lifestyle is not intended as a substitute for one to one counseling, examination and treatment by a physician.
- FTB courses goal is to provide the information from the author as it is.
Your Redeem Code Will Appear Here