Master Advanced Data Visualization, Data Preprocessing, Data Wrangling in Python with Industry Level Projects: Welcome to the online course on Data Visualization. Data Visualization is a graphical representation of information and data.
Data Visualization tools provide an accessible way to see and understand data because with visualizations it becomes easier for the human brain to understand and pull insights out of the data. The primary goal of a data analyst is to increase efficiency and improve performance by discovering patterns in data.
In this course, you will get advanced knowledge on Data Visualization.
This course begins by providing you with complete knowledge of the Python programming language. You will learn all the concepts of python programming required.
This course will cover:-
- Python variables
- Python data types
- Loops and Conditionals
- Regular Expressions
- Data Time Objects
- Numpy Library
- Pandas Library
Along with python programming, this course will cover the concepts of query analysis as well. That will help you become an expert in analyzing data using different libraries such as Dabl and sweetviz. Not only this, this course will provide advanced knowledge on Data Visualization.
This course will cover:-
Basic data visualization
- Advanced-Data Visualization such as facet grids, polar charts, waffle charts, maps, statistical charts etc.
- Animated Data Visualization such as bubble plot, facets, scatter maps and choropleth maps.
- Some miscellaneous charts such as sunburst charts, parallel-coordinate charts, gantt charts etc.
All this in one course!!!!
Along with all these, we have three bonus projects for you!
- Startup Case study and Analysis
- Player performance Reviewer and
- IPL Data Science Analyzer
Where you will apply all the concepts learnt in this course.
This course is a complete package. Lots and lots of quizzes and exercises are waiting for you. You will also have access to all the resources used in this course.
What you’ll learn
- Learn about python variables and data types.
- Learn about loops and conditionals in python.
- Learn how to work with python strings.
- Learn about Regular expressions and date time objects in Python.
- Learn about the Numpy and the Pandas library.
- Learn about Univariate, Bivariate and Multivariate Analysis.
- Learn about advanced visualization such as facet grids, polar charts, waffle charts, maps, statistical charts etc.
- Learn about animated visualizations such as bubble plot, facets, scatter maps and choropleth maps.
- Learn about some more miscellaneous charts such as sunburst charts, parallel-coordinate charts, gantt charts etc.
- Learn exploring data using Dabl and Sweetviz library.
- Learn about working on real-world projects.
Who this course is for:
- Beginner Software Developers willing to Upskill
- Data Scientists willing to Learn Advanced Data Visualizations
- Business Analysts curious to Learn Data Visualizations with Python
- Beginners and Freshers willing to Learn something new
- Beginner Data Analyst willing to Learn Visualization
- Beginner Python Developers Curious to Upskill
- Machine Learning Course Basics to Advanced
- Improve your NumPy and Recursion skills in Python with this coding Excercise[70+ Exercises]
- Python Data Science and Machine Learning Bootcamp