The Complete Ubuntu Linux Server Administration Course: Master the Ubuntu Linux Server from scratch from Beginners to Expert On Windows / Mac os / Linux.
Your Redeem Code Will Appear Here
What you’ll learn
- Learn to setup your own Ubuntu Linux Server !
- Learn to Execute Basic Linux commands on Ubuntu Server .
- Learn How to Perform Users and group Management in Ubuntu Server .
- Learn How to perform FILE MANAGEMENT in Ubuntu Server .
- Learn How to perform DISK MANAGEMENT in Ubuntu Server .
- Understanding & Implementing RAID Array .
- Learn to play with PAM Modules .
- Learn How to perform Network Management in Ubuntu Server .
- Learn to Setup own “Web server ” in Ubuntu Server .
- Learn to Setup own “DNS Server ” in Ubuntu Server .
- Securing & Hardening Ubuntu Server .
- Learn to Plan Disaster Recovery & Management .
- Command Redirection Operators & Piping in Linux .
- Basics of Linux Commands I , II .
- Basics of Process Management .
- Advanced Process Management .
- Linux Boot Process in Details .
- File & Directory Permissions in Linux .
- Managing File & Group Owndership in Linux .
- Working with Advanced Linux Permissions .
- Granting Sudo access to other users .
- Learn to Play with Access Control List .
- Partition & File System Management in Linux .
- Logical Volume Manager in Linux .
- Setting up static ip address in Linux
- Talking with DNS server .
- Remote server administration with OpenSSH-Server & Putty .
- Troubleshooting Network Problems .
- Installing & Configuring Apache2 Web Server in Linux
- Securing Apache2 Web server against hacker attack .
- Setting up your own email server in Linux
- Setting up UFW firewall
- Setting up IP tables Firewall .
- Hardening SSH-Server .
- Hardening Network-Layer .
- Protecting against Rootkits .
☸ Welcome to ” The Complete Ubuntu Linux Server Administration Course ! ” ☸
Master the Latest & Fastest Growing Ubuntu Linux Server and Become a Cash Earning System Administrator .
Linux is an Operating system that was developed in the early 1990s by Linus Torvald at the University of Helsinki in Finland. Then it was further joined & modified by a group of thousands of computer geeks all around the world. Currently, there are lots of Linux Distributions are available in the market like Redhat, Centos, Debian etc. But now Ubuntu server is becoming more popular in these day’s because it is easy to use & free. Following are the main sections of the course which contains different tutorials in detail.
This course consists of 13 different sections and with over 9.5 hours of HD videos in time Lenght.
MAIN SECTIONS OF THE COURSE: –
■ Basics of Linux commands & File Structure.
■ File Management.
■ Process Management.
■ User & Group Management.
■ Disk Management.
■ Network Management.
■ Setting up your own Web Server.
■ Setting up your own Mail Server.
■ Setting up your own DNS server.
■ Securing your Server.
■ Miscellaneous useful stuff.
Who this course is for:
- School / College student .
- Linux Hobbyist .
- IT Professionals .
- Anybody who wants to become a Linux System Administrator .
- Anybody who wants to become a Linux Network Administrator .
- Anybody who wants to learn How to create own File / Web / Mail Servers .